Accelerate your career
We are actively seeking talented problem solvers and creative thinkers with a strong analytical sense to join our team.
You don’t need technical expertise or experience to join. Instead, we value candidates who are ambitious and curious —united by a passion for complex problem-solving. We are typically looking for candidates with an academic background in Economics, Finance, or a similar field.
If you’re interested in making an impact, working with cutting-edge technology, and be a part of a supportive and innovative culture, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
We are currently looking for Junior Consultants and Research Assistants to join our team
Are you ready to drive change and empower organizations to navigate new technology, digitization, and sustainability? At Spektra Analytics, we are looking for new talents to join our team of management consultants working with some of Northern Europe’s largest and most prominent organizations.
What can you expect from us?
We believe in fostering an environment where continuous development and education are not just buzzwords, but core principles. Here, your individual growth is important to us, and we recognize and celebrate the unique skills each person brings to the team.
You can expect:
- That we will equip you with core competencies from the management consulting toolbox focusing on digitization and technology
- An opportunity to advise some of Northern Europe’s largest and most prominent organizations on IT strategy, IT finances, and sustainability within IT
- To be entrusted with responsibilities from day one, fostering skill and capability development
- Being part of a team of highly skilled colleagues with the opportunity to learn from experts and actively shape your career and the organization
What are we looking for?
You don’t need technical expertise or experience to join. We are much more interested in curious and ambitious students —united by a passion for complex problem-solving. We are looking for candidates currently enrolled in a relevant field such as Economics, Finance, or equivalent.
We expect you to have:
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills and high proficiency in English and Danish (or another Scandinavian language) both verbally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal abilities and a team player attitude
- The motivation to embark on a journey with a steep learning curve driven by a keen interest in digitization, technology, and sustainability
If you’re ready to fast-track your career journey and be part of an ambitious and social team then send us your cover letter, CV, and grade transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org before 01.11.23. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact Mathilde Welinder, Principal, at +45 21 65 44 32.
The interview process is designed to let us getting to know each other
We are excited to get to know you and help you get to know us through our interview process. The interview process depends on the role you’re applying for, as well as your previous experience.
Research Assistant or Junior Consultant
If you’re applying for a Research Assistant or Junior Consultant role directly from university or while still in university, the process usually includes 2-3 rounds of interviews. This includes a case interview where we’ll assess your problem-solving ability and personal experience.
If you’re an experienced professional we will talk you through the process for your specific role, and the process depends on your former experience.
For any question you may have use the form below: